sexta-feira, 1 de abril de 2011

Love

Anymore
Sometimes I wonder
Who I’ve been talking to
Who you are talking about
And, what we meant at all
I really do not know
The only thing I know
Is that you are just damn
Right
When you say that
 Whatever it was
It was, and we will not have it
Anymore
We managed to break
l.o.v.e

Misunderstood
though speaking the same language
words we both know
somewhere
somehow
we misunderstood it all
and I said what I should not
what I wanted not
what I felt not
and you,
you just did not say
what I wanted to hear
what I desired for so long
what I prayed for,
the word  which would make me
believe God does exist:
Love

d.u.m.b
I never meant to be smart
that was never a thought
cause, as foolish as it can sound,
for you I just wanted to give love.
Therefore, it was never
a matter of thinking too much
about it
it was never a game for me,
don’t you see?
I don’t know how to play
I don’t want to learn it
cause it means nothing to me.
I just felt, that’s all,
that is the only thing that
my broken and stupid heart
had for thee:
dumb love

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário